It’s the first week of the new year, are you shocking yourself? I am. I started a daily writing challenge on my podcast where I create a piece, and make it people hopefully want to listen to. I’ve been feeling more like myself on a daily basis, and now realize my anxiety was rooted in not taking actions to really be who I want to be. The good news is procrastination got left behind in 2022, I’m feeling good.
We’re big lovers of fresh starts here at JoClub, we believe that it’s your life, and you can choose to show up in it as many times as you want. So let’s consider this one of those moments to regroup, reset, and restart. We’re happy to be cracking open a new era with you and have some goodies to help you reflect all month long because introspection is an act of self-respect.
We respect and thank you for being here.
Let’s get into it.
- Write about new beginnings.
- What is your word of the year for 2023?
- How do you feel about New Year’s resolutions? Make some if you wish.
- If money wasn’t a problem, what would you focus on in 2023?
- Forget about goals. What are 3 intentions you have for the new year?
|See more prompts|
P.S. Remember to add us to your ‘Safe Sender’ list or drag us to your ‘Primary’ inbox so you don’t miss out on any JoClub news.