Hi there, journalers!
We don’t know about you, but here at JoClub time is just flying by. How is January ending already?
But let’s not be sad about it, because February will bring a lot of cool new stuff: lovely daily prompts for our members, a new 21 day journaling challenge (more on that next week!), and open enrollment for our membership. Be mindful, though, enrollment is only open for one week, from February 15th to 22nd! If you don’t want to miss it, join the waitlist here - we’ll email you first!
For now, we’re leaving you with our journaling tip of the month. How long can you wait? Keep on reading!
The JoClub Team
Tip of the month:
A letter to your future self
If you’ve been following us for a while, you probably have seen us recommend this before. Writing a letter to your future self is just so powerful! It’s not only a way to manifest what you want to happen, but also to reflect once you read it, and understand how you’ve grown. So this is how it goes:
- Grab a separate piece of paper.
- Think about the year ahead. What challenges are you facing? What moments will you likely celebrate?
- Write a letter to yourself a year from now. Be mindful of what you think you’ll want and need to hear in 12 months. No one knows you better than yourself!
Extra tip: Add a date when you want to read this letter in the future. 6 months from now? 12? 5 years? Once you land a new job? Be creative!
|Watch this tip in video|
In case you missed it:
- Playlist of the month. New year…. new playlist! Check out this playlist we’ve created to inspire a great start of 2023. Enjoy!
- There’s still time to plan! If you haven’t yet reflected on 2022 and planned the months ahead, don’t worry, there’s still time! We’re only 20 days into January after all. Our End of Year Reflection prompt pack is just what you need to process the past and get clarity on the future.
- FREE PROMPTS? Yes please! Starting a new chapter can feel overwhelming with so many variables to prioritize. Life is a lot, especially when you're rebooting all aspects of it. That's why we've created thought-provoking prompts designed to take you on a 7 day journey of thought and come out on the other end with tangible action steps. And yes, they’re free!
|Get our FREE prompt pack!|
P.S. Remember to add us to your ‘Safe Sender’ list or drag us to your ‘Primary’ inbox so you don’t miss out on any JoClub news.