In the timeless words of Snoop Dog, “I got my mind on my money and my money on my mind.”
In honor of financial literacy month and because talking about our finances is usually avoided like the plague, April is all about growing our money mindsets.
These next four newsletters will help you start to unpack your money baggage because the weight often holds us back from tapping into abundance.
Regardless of the financial narrative you inherited, your relationship with money is one you’ll have to nurture throughout the ebbs and flows of your life.
Whether you’re already on your financial journey or just dipping your toes in, this month we hope to inspire more clarity when it comes to your cash.
Let’s write the richness into reality,
PS: Big news: we’re re-opening our membership where members get daily prompts that help unlock themes like money, love, career, and anything else to make us more self-expressed alongside the dopest global thinkers. Enrollment opens on April 21st - 24th before we close again!
Be the first to hear about our opening here.
|Sign up for the waitlist here|
Playlist of the Month
Check out this playlist we’ve curated to set you in the mood to create your best life ✨
- Describe your relationship with money.
- Imagine you’re retiring today. Write about it.
- Write about your first money memory.
- What about your life would change if money was the least of your worries?
- In what areas of your life are you in debt?
We’re launching our 21 Day Money Mindset Challenge in MAY! We understand finances are a tender subject, so we’re guiding you in a challenge so you can:
- Unpack your financial baggage
- Understand your money narratives
- Script your Rich Life into reality
- Be in a community of global & growth oriented souls
- Document your financial evolution - you’ll want receipts
|Sign up for the waitlist|
P.S. Remember to add us to your ‘Safe Sender’ list or drag us to your ‘Primary’ inbox so you don’t miss out on any JoClub news.